Recruitment & Training
All success depends on creating strong spa and salon teams while empowering inspired leadership to mentor them. None of my efforts have ever lasted without a strong team being nurtured to create a culture of sustained support and passion.
- Spa Vitale in Hotel Vitale- 2004 opening The flagship property of Joie de Vivre Hospitality. The Hotel Vitale, on San Francisco’s waterfront, is the first new hotel the company built, rather than bought from a previous owner. I transitioned into the opening leadership team from an internal position with JdV. SPA VITALE
Spa Vitale – San Francisco
- As the Consultant and Project Manager, it was a career highlight to work on the opening of The Spa at Windsor Court opened May 1, 2012. From concept to opening day and every aspect in between, I was responsible for building the creative branding and foundational success of the spa. To date, the spa has met and exceeded its revenue projection and has quickly become a leader in the NOLA spa community. SPA AT WINDSOR COURT
SPA at Windsor Court NOLA
- Other Openings at Balance Spa & Fitness in Omni Society Hill, Philadelphia and Balance Spa at Casa Del Zorro in Borrego Springs.
- (I) Spa in Intercontinental San Francisco- Specifically joined the company to repair and rebuild spa team and daily spa operations and improve client and hotel partner relationships. Once rehab work was accomplished, positioned a spa manager to continue the leadership and direction of $1.4 million San Francisco luxury spa property. (I) SPA
I Spa San Francisco
- Cocoon Urban Day Spa San Francisco- Redesigned and updated skin care department, using the latest technology and results-oriented product lines and tools. Created budget and timeline for the launch of a new facial department, including staff hiring and training. Developed first-time relationships with all vendors. Managed marketing and advertising of launch to new and existing clients. Stayed on time and within the budget of launch, yielding a 200% increase in services and tripling the retail sales in the first quarter. The most important aspect of this project was working with an incredibly passionate owner and helping to improve and increase her business’ profitability. COCOON SPA
Cocoon Urban Day Spa – San Francisco
- Red Rock Spa and Salon in Red Rock Resort Las Vegas- Project REBRAND and resurrect spa operations while recruiting professional spa/salon team for a 37 treatment room spa, including salon with offerings of nail and hair services within four-star hotel full service 35,0000 sq. ft. facility, including spa pool, cabanas and fitness center. Hired, trained, coached new concierge/reservations, massage, esthetician, nail technicians, hair stylists and spa attendant team to reach and maintain high standards in guest service and cleanliness. Maximized spa and retail sales of $3.5 million annually. Increased overall profit by 24% through revenue management and expense control. Employed strategic staffing and ongoing training and education to incentivize and motivate for a staff of 70+. Liaison with ownership, hotel GM, department managers and spa team on standards and cross promotions RED ROCK SPA
Red Rock Spa & Salon – Las Vegas
- Several spa properties for Maack Management from Chicago to New Orleans.